Hello Fellow Chimps and In case you didn’t know, February 5 is Nutella Day! Three years ago, I actually hated Nutella, but now I can’t get enough of it so to celebrate, I’ve put together a list of the best ways to celebrate this special event! Also, I’m sorry for not posting yesterday (Nutella Day) or the day before, the challenge is to try to post everyday, not have to post everyday. On with the post:
- Blog about it!
- Have Nutella for breakfast, lunch and dinner (then again, that might be a bit gross…)
- Throw a Nutella party
- Use Nutella as a putty and see what you can build (if you do this, take a picture and send it to me at firstname.lastname@example.org – I’d love to see what you can make!)
- Make a recipe that uses Nutella (once again, if you do it take a photo and send it to me!)
How to Make Nutella Clusters (Very Easy):
- 90grams milk chocolate
- 120grams Nutella (1/2 Cup)
- 40grams Cornflakes
- Melt the chocolate and Nutella in a saucepan over a gentle heat. When they are melted, add the cornflakes. Mix together carefully.
- Put small mounds of the mixture on a sheet of baking parchment or in small paper cases. Chill for at least 2 hours before serving.
I hope you like this recipe, it came from a book I got for Christmas that has all sorts of Nutella recipes. You should look it up! Tomorrow, I will be posting my evening routine so be prepared for that! See you tomorrow!
Be Free, Be Chimps!
P.S. Ignore those letters and numbers and symbols below, WordPress mobile glitched and added it so I couldn’t delete it.