Like I said in my 2015 in review post, 2015 was an amazing year with many achievements and new-found things but like every year, 2016 is going to be better! I would like to start by announcing my blog’s new logo/sign:
So, do you like it?! I made it with an app called LogoMaker (https://appsto.re/au/P_LYC.i)
2016 is going to be a year of fun things and I’ve got lots of little plans for this year like contests, post ideas, etc.
Let’s start with my New Year Resolutions!
- More Confidence/Courage – This has been one of my New Year Resolutions for a couple of years now, and I’ve definitely improved since 2012, when I decided that was something I should probably start working on.
- Friends – I’m starting high school this year, I don’t have very many friends so it would be nice to have some more – but that should come all in good time.
- Strength – Most of my friends would know that I’m not the strongest kid there is, so I’d like to be a bit stronger.
There’s many more but I can only think of so many for this post. Now for some “Blogging Resolutions” for 2016:
- Working on my “niche” – writing, sometimes humorous, others serious or just plain corny. This year my blogging schedule will,stay the same as much as possible and I will write my posts in advance, do serious editing, apply more tags and give you guys only the best effort!
- Followers – let’s aim for 80 followers?
- Comments – in the past, comments were a rare thing. They got a tad more common last year and I can’t wait to see what happens in 2016!
Once again, there are probably more but there are only so many I can post. What about last year’s blogging new year resolutions? Let’s get out what I said last year:
- Go from 20 or so followers to 40 or so followers – Tick. I’ve actually got over sixty followers now!
- Get more comments – Tick. People had commented on all sorts of posts this year.
- get more likes 😉 – Tick. I broke my record thrice for likes at the end of this year!
- Get more reblogs – Cross. But, how many people reblog nowadays?
- Come out of my shell more and meet more people as it’s my last year of primary school – Tick. I made so many friends I couldn’t believe it!
That was copied exactly from last year’s post, except for the ticks and crosses.
I hope you enjoyed this post, let’s get ready for a good year!
The regular posting schedule will resume back on Sunday. Also, I saw that lots of blogs that only post once or twice a week have a word “describing” their day. For example, iisuperwomanii has Super Monday, A blog that I read sometimes, unusallymodestmermaid.blogspot.com has Mermaid Monday, etc. I looked online for some Monkey words that begin with S because, S for Sunday. So, I decided to choose Simian. Please welcome… Drum roll, please… Simian Sunday! A simian is a type of monkey so, doesn’t it suit my blogging day?