Today I’m going to do my first interview! Also, I’m sorry for not posting on Tuesday, and Friday. Anyway – onwards with the post! I’m going to be interviewing the awesome Lexie from WhatLexieLoves. She owns a review blog but does much more than reviews. She also has her own YouTube Channel! Here’s the interview:
1. What was your favourite book when you were littler?
Rainbow Magic series! I must have spent over £30 buying those books!
2. If you could have any super power in the world (or make one up), what would it be?
Invisibility. Or flying. No, invisibility! NO FLYING!!!!!!!! (In short, I can’t choose)
3. What do you want to be when you grow up and why?
A full-time blogger! I just love blogging and writing, and hope to continue forever!
4. Who is currently your favourite YouTuber(s)?
ZOELLA 4 LIFE! And PointlessBlog, ThatcherJoe! MAINLY ZOELLA! ❤
5. What do you think makes a good blog/website and why?
Well, someone with a bit of personality and funni-ness ?! as well as blogging regularly, but not about really boring things! For example, a reader couldn’t care less whether your hotdog didn’t have ketchup on when you ordered it!
6. If you were the Queen of the world, what would be your first thing to do?
7. Which do you think is better, Microsoft or Apple?
Well it depends, for computers definitely Microsoft, but for phones, Apple!
8. What is your favourite band/musical artist?
TAYLOR SWIFT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SHES SO AMAZING!!
9. If you could make your own holiday, when would it be, how long would it go for and what would it be for?
I’d go somewhere with gorgeous beaches, and a lovely luxurious hotel, in a place with lots of shops and restaurants, for a month and a half!
10. If you could ban only one vegetable in your lifetime, other than Brussel sprouts, which one would it be?
Broccoli. I hate broccoli!
Anyway, Thanks – Lexie! I highly recommend going and checking out Lexie’s blog at http://www.whatlexieloves.blogspot.com.au and also check out her YouTube Channel by searching YouTube for What Lexie Loves. She has some good reviews!